Join WE NYC, NY Women In Business and the FWA at our Business and Financial Life Boot Camp and learn how to control and master your finances!
A FWA co-sponsored event
The day is designed for women entrepreneurs with a goal of building competency in financial literacy – the understanding and mastery of five core competencies: Income, Budgeting, Saving, Borrowing and Protecting. Competency in these areas will increase the likelihood of business success and the creation of a personal and business financial strategy that works for you.
The day will feature exciting panel discussions, rich workshops and powerful speakers, including:
- Tracy Chadwell, founder of 1843 Capital, who will talk about the worst financial mistakes an entrepreneur can make and how to avoid them.
- Liz Elting, Co-Founder of Transperfect and CEO of the Elizabeth Elting Foundation, who will tell you how she built an $800 million business from her university dorm room.
- Workshops on looking for funding, budgeting, becoming investor ready, being financially sustainable and more
- One-on-one credit consultations and one-on-one mentoring
- Networking opportunities with business leaders and other entrepreneurs
If you have questions about this WE NYC event or would like additional information about WE NYC, e-mail email@example.com or visit we.nyc.
About NY Women in Business: NYWIB
The brainchild of SCORE NYC, NYWIB is a coalition of organizations committed to supporting women’s business initiatives. Member organizations are the Financial Women’s Association of New York, We NYC, NAWBO NYC, What Now What Next, NY Women in Communications, and NYBCNA. Offering a supportive community for learning and cross-fertilization of ideas with peers across diverse industries, as well as an opportunity to shop for business services from selected exhibitors, is NYWIB’s mission.
About the FWA
Established in 1956, the FWA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit professional organization with a membership of approximately 1000 female and male professionals working in the financial services industry or who hold a financial position in another industry. The FWA has a long tradition of encouraging women to seek career opportunities in finance and business through mentorship and networking.